from choosing a major to mapping a path to graduation, student services (246 eb) provides a variety of services to undergraduate students. advisors are available to assist with the following:
- providing information about the programs within 日屄视频下载1the college of engineering
- helping students with registration, graduation requirements and university core requirements
- completing and signing academic improvement plan (aip)
- referring students to academic resources available on campus and clarifying policies and procedures
- connecting 日屄视频下载2students with the college career counselors
contact student services
246 engineering building
hours: 8 am - 5 pm monday-friday
appointments: 9 am - 4 pm monday-friday (closed for campus devotional tuesdays from 10:45 am - 12:15 pm)
walk-in policy: in general, student services welcomes walk-ins during standard hours. visitors are welcome to visit with a full-time academic advisor without an appointment if an advisor is available. many questions can be answered by student advisors who staff the student services front desk.
- an appointment is not necessary to complete an academic improvement 国产第一页精品国产3plan (aip). this can be done in person, 国产第一页精品国产4over email, or on the phone.
- an appointment is not necessary to change your major or minor, to request that your spouse walks with you at graduation, or for other similar procedures.